Followers

Thursday 5 January 2017

Inspiration by Linda "Unicorn Love"


Good Morning to you all.  Today I am posting your inspirational card.  My beautiful image is called "Unicorn Love"
This one is one of my favorites and our theme for this month is  "Something New"  It can be anything you may have that is new or something you got for Christmas.  
You can find this image in the Esty shop here.
She was a wonderful image to color.  I sure hope you go check out the wonderful images Ching-Chou Kuik has to offer.   
We also have a challenge on our Facebook page.  You can join in there as well.  You can find that page here.
We would love to see you all there as well as at our Monthly Challenge.  
You can find all the information for my card on my blog at www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com.
I hope to see you there too!  
Till next time Have a wonderful Crafting Day!
Linda


No comments: